If you saw my earlier post on #10books2016 you might know about this gentle and easy to achieve challenge (hey, I’m all for us actually reaching our goals!).
Here is a quick update on just some of the books that people taking the challenge are reading at the moment:
- Trevor Noah’s “Born a Crime”
- Terry Pratchett’s “The Truth”
- Hanya Yanagihara’s “A little Life”
- Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman’s “Good Omens”
- Dr. Michelle Mazur’s “Speak up for your Business”
- Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander Series Book 6: “A Breath of Snow and Ashes”
- William Gibson’s “Spook Country”
- Scott Orson Card’s “Ender’s Game”
- Lianne Moriarty’s “Truly, Madly, Guilty”
- Susan Hill’s “The Soul of Discretion”
- Karin Slaughter’s “Faithless”
- Gay Hendricks ‘The Big Leap”
- Petra Garlipp and Horst Haltenhof’s “Rare Delusional Disorders”
- Margaret Atwood’s “The Heart goes Last”
- Janet C Atlas “They were Still Born”
- Andrew Miller Dernier “Requiem pour les Innocents”
- Nick Bantock “Urgent 2nd Class”
- Colin Gilbert et al.’s “The Daily Book of Art”
- Nevada Barr’s “A Superior Death”
- Catherine Hyland Moon’s “Studio Art Therapy”
- Elizabeth Wolf’s “Plume Fantome”
A mix of sci-fi, crime, literary fiction, young adult, business related non-fiction, art, art therapy and more!
If you are keen to join us by sharing the world’s shortest book reviews ever, encouraging each other to keep reading, and getting great ideas for your book list, come on over and join our Facebook group HERE. It’s free and a no pressure zone.
PS This blog post is #101!! I feel happy to have written 100 little nuggets of thoughts this last year.